Tender chicken and shrimp wrapped around sugar cane, grilled, then topped with spicy peanut sauce. Wrap in lettuce leaves and devour, preferably less maniacally than I did, I could not get enough of these.
Sticky. Glossy. Sweet. Tender. Easy. Addictive.
Fresh. Tart. Fresh Tart!
I’m Stephanie Meyer. If you're looking for fresh, delicious food to share with those you love - welcome! In addition to the recipes you'll find here, I post Tuesday recipes at TC Taste/Minnesota Monthly magazine with a focus on local, seasonal ingredients. I also cook and take photos for Andrew Zimmern's Kitchen Adventures/Food & Wine magazine, and organize Fortify: A Food Community (formerly Minnesota Food Bloggers). Let’s eat!
- Wow - this looks delicious. Although I adore asparagus, I've by Heather @ Stuffed Pepper on Asparagus Soup with Pecans & Brown Butter
- This soup sounds delicious - those pecans with brown butter by Taylor @ greens & chocolate on Asparagus Soup with Pecans & Brown Butter
- Looks great and even better in a Frogtown - Rouge by roonerjeff on Braised White Beans
- "(Cover and chill remaining pancakes. Reheat in the microwave, by Jenn C on Almond Flour (Gluten-Free) Pancakes and a Giveaway
- What a lovely spring soup -- those pecans with brown by Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough on Asparagus Soup with Pecans & Brown Butter
- Amber L, so glad to hear it! I get MEAN by FreshTartSteph on More Tex-Mex: Cheese Enchiladas
- I'm so glad to hear it! Fluffy is the way by FreshTartSteph on Creamy, Fluffy Hummus - The Way It's Supposed to Be
- You are my hero! This is exactly what I was by Amber L. on More Tex-Mex: Cheese Enchiladas
- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! SO many times my hummus was by Anonymous on Creamy, Fluffy Hummus - The Way It's Supposed to Be
- Hi darcylu! Awesome to hear, it's such an adaptable recipe, by FreshTartSteph on Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk