Nathan's Nutcrackers Nathan's Nutcrackers
Fresh. Tart. Fresh Tart!
I’m Stephanie Meyer. If you're looking for fresh, delicious food to share with those you love - welcome! In addition to the recipes you'll find here, I post Tuesday recipes at TC Taste/Minnesota Monthly magazine with a focus on local, seasonal ingredients. I also cook and take photos for Andrew Zimmern's Kitchen Adventures/Food & Wine magazine, and organize Fortify: A Food Community (formerly Minnesota Food Bloggers). Let’s eat!
- What a lovely spring soup -- those pecans with brown by Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough on Asparagus Soup with Pecans & Brown Butter
- Amber L, so glad to hear it! I get MEAN by FreshTartSteph on More Tex-Mex: Cheese Enchiladas
- I'm so glad to hear it! Fluffy is the way by FreshTartSteph on Creamy, Fluffy Hummus - The Way It's Supposed to Be
- You are my hero! This is exactly what I was by Amber L. on More Tex-Mex: Cheese Enchiladas
- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! SO many times my hummus was by Anonymous on Creamy, Fluffy Hummus - The Way It's Supposed to Be
- Hi darcylu! Awesome to hear, it's such an adaptable recipe, by FreshTartSteph on Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk
- This recipe was perfect for trying out my new oval by darcylu on Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk
- You could make it at home instead... ;) by FreshTartSteph on Chicken Piccata with Radish & Pea Shoot Salad
- Brilliant! by FreshTartSteph on Swedish Meatballs
- I've used brown rice cereal (popped) $1 a bag @ by Anonymous on Swedish Meatballs