I'll keep this simple. I made this version of Salad Lyonnaise for dinner tonight, for John, for Father's Day, and it was sublime. If you want to go to the recipe after the video, click on the "article" link. If you take nothing else away from this demonstration, let it be how incredibly easy it is to poach eggs. A breeze. And oh my, so delicious, especially atop crispy bacon, pleasantly bitter greens, all cloaked in a warm, tart vinaigrette. Thank you Mark Bittman. Enjoy!
Fresh. Tart. Fresh Tart!
I’m Stephanie Meyer. If you're looking for fresh, delicious food to share with those you love - welcome! In addition to the recipes you'll find here, I post Tuesday recipes at TC Taste/Minnesota Monthly magazine with a focus on local, seasonal ingredients. I also cook and take photos for Andrew Zimmern's Kitchen Adventures/Food & Wine magazine, and organize Fortify: A Food Community (formerly Minnesota Food Bloggers). Let’s eat!
- What a lovely spring soup -- those pecans with brown by Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough on Asparagus Soup with Pecans & Brown Butter
- Amber L, so glad to hear it! I get MEAN by FreshTartSteph on More Tex-Mex: Cheese Enchiladas
- I'm so glad to hear it! Fluffy is the way by FreshTartSteph on Creamy, Fluffy Hummus - The Way It's Supposed to Be
- You are my hero! This is exactly what I was by Amber L. on More Tex-Mex: Cheese Enchiladas
- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! SO many times my hummus was by Anonymous on Creamy, Fluffy Hummus - The Way It's Supposed to Be
- Hi darcylu! Awesome to hear, it's such an adaptable recipe, by FreshTartSteph on Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk
- This recipe was perfect for trying out my new oval by darcylu on Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk
- You could make it at home instead... ;) by FreshTartSteph on Chicken Piccata with Radish & Pea Shoot Salad
- Brilliant! by FreshTartSteph on Swedish Meatballs
- I've used brown rice cereal (popped) $1 a bag @ by Anonymous on Swedish Meatballs